Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Updates - Updates: What's been happening in my world!!


Well a lot has been happening in the past few weeks, when I wasn't sick that is. First let me start with the Kinky Karnival. This year in cash donations alone we raised over $5,000 and that doesn't count all the school supplies that were donated. I couldn't believe how many people were there, the turnout was exceptional. Now onto the good parts.

I did the kissing booth for 20 minutes. I was actually shocked, it seems I am a favorite among women, go figure?? I had the pleasure of playing kissy face with some of my fellow female kinksters. There were pics taken of this but I have yet to find the gentleman who took them. Once I find him I will have some delicious pics to share with everyone. There was one femsub in particular that I enjoyed. I will not share names but she knows who she is. Watch yourself my little slut, your ass looks like it needs some bitting (wink).

After making out with my femsub slut, I went into the jail to torment and tease her and my darling subby more. I didn't get the opportunity to be the marshall, but I did get a chance to play with some captives. First my femsub slut was tied to the wall face forward by her Master. Then I took some ice in my mouth and began to lick her just above her ass. My tongue was naturally very cold which she didn't expect. Then I grabbed her by her pigtails (she was a school girl slut that evening) and ran my hand down her back and between her legs. I thought she would melt just from me talking to her. Then I slid down her back and starting bitting and licking her ass. She was so much fun!!

Then my subby was arrested and tied to the wall in the jail. He was so cute, there were eyebolts hooked in the wall with rope hanging from them. I tied his hands and in about 2 seconds the eyebolt came loose. He offered to pretend to be secured to the wall but by then the moment was over. Before the eyebolt broke, a swiss army knife was attached to the leash hanging from his cock collar. Since it was public I was limited in what I could do to him, rats!!

I grabbed him by his cock leash and went to do the fashion show. I was wearing a nice leather strapless corset and a little mini leather skirt. I topped off the outfit with my diamond fishnet stockings and my "cock crusher pumps" which shows the arch of my foot very nicely.

Here is a little peak of my stockings and favorite shoes. Once the fashion show was over we sat down and began the auction. While the auction was going on I had my subby in front of me. It was a perfect picture moment and I had one of our very good friends snap a few pics.

I am just realizing that I have never posted pics of us where you could see our faces. I am not going to use a pic that shows my darling's face, but all the pics I have of that night have me in them. I guess I am not really worried about people seeing me. I am happier than I have ever been and I am proud of my lifestyle and my marriage. So here goes everyone...........................

Me with my darling subby where he belongs. This was the best picture from that night so I added a little mask to his face. I do have to say he is the hotest man I have ever known. Wouldn't you all agree??

So that was our evening. The last thing I will mention was the dildo toss. It ended up being the most popular event that evening. There were 5 different dildo's attached to a table of various sizes. Pretty much like horseshoes, you took a band of rings and tossed them over the dildo's. If you got your rings around the dildo's you won a chance to have your name drawn for Penn and Teller tickets at the MGM Grand. I am not sure of the exact figure this booth brought in but I know it was the most popular booth that night. Good job!!

Stay tuned for my next few posts. I had a very nice weekend following the Kinky Karnival where I got to have a little fun with a beautiful blond femsub. She was feisty, fun and beautiful. What more could you ask for??

8 comments:

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

So glad you had such a wonderful time - and thank you for that lovely pic!
Ms160
Ms160s Abode
FetishLore

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your pretty face. Lovely. (I am a man, by the way).

saratoga said...

Claudia-

welcome back. and nice pic.

-saratoga

Anonymous said...

Excellent!

And great pic - you're kinda hot, in a fem-dommish kinda way.

That is, if you're into that kind of thing.

Which I am ;-)

Seriously, the best thing to see is how much you and your husband are enjoying yourselves as you explore. Best wishes for both of you.

Mrs. Claudia said...

Thanks everyone for your comments!!

Tom: Thanks for the complement - I have been told I am kinda "hot"!! Who would have thought you were into this kind of stuff - FemDom that is ;-).

Will post more soon. I do have some more to share.

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Claudia,

Love the picture. You look so happy in it! It's been great to follow You in Your journey. Thanks for sharing all that You do.

ravensron said...

Those of you who haven't had the privilege, joy and honor of meeting Mrs. Claudia real-life, let me assure you her picture doesn't begin to do her justice. She is as beautiful in physical appearance as is the inner soul that she reveals in this blog.

Mrs. Claudia said...

Love you too Rr!!

Hope to see you both soon!!

Hugs,
C