Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Carrara Belt is here - Finally!! (I am so excited)

Well it finally happened. The Carrara Belt arrived last week. I was like a kid in a candy shop. The box arrived and we immediately took it upstairs and ripped the box open. The contraption probably weighs 10#'s, which is a lot when you are going to wear it on your body. The waist part is lined in a soft, foam material. The actual front is solid metal and it fits like a glove.



When it was first put on my darling, we couldn't figure out how to keep it locked. It kept unlocking and finally I took it and "snap" the lock was secure! My hubby tried to wiggle out of it but there was no use. I made him wear it the first time for almost 3 hours. It rubbed around the waist and in the crotch, but he said it was surprisingly more comfortable then he had thought. It will definitely take a little getting use to, but it will work just fine. I am already teasing him that the time has come where he can say goodbye to his cock!!! At any moment I can decide that he will never touch or see his penis again, and I can make it happen! Talk about POWER!!!!


I am including some pictures of the device from different angles and with different attachments. I bought the attachable dildo and a locking metal plate for the ass. All the parts are in the pictures.

Front View of the Carrara Belt:





Side View of the Carrara Belt:



Inside the Carrara Belt:

Attachments I got:















The Dildo attached for sex while locked away!



I think you get the idea!! This is by far the most secure belt I have ever seen! It is not for everyone, but for those Chastity enthusiasts that want 100% security, this is the belt that can make it happen!!



I also had a comment by cb6kguy about the security of the CB3000 that is a great idea to fix the problem of men being able to pull out! Instructions on making the CB3000 secure so you can't pull out are in my comment section here. Since there is no way my darling can stay in this device 24/7 forever, I am going to utilize the security feature this person suggested for the CB3000. I have looked at it and it seems like it will work.

I will post how things are going and how well the belt is working. Obviously this belt isn't for everyone but for us, I think it is exactly what I have been looking for. It isn't for the faint of heart, but then again, nothing I seem to do is. Enjoy the pictures and post your comments. Come on guys, let me hear what you think. Good, Bad or indifferent!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I can't decide whether to feel sorry for your hubbie or envious.. I can imagine the drunk feeling of power you must have got when you first locked him in. :)

Anonymous said...

Where did you purchase this from? It is quite exotic.

Anonymous said...

well i am very happy for you, and your new "toy". Me and my Mistress can only dream of such things because we have a low budget (Portugal reality...). WE were quite excited whit your new site more cuple oriented every day we give a sneak peek but it´s still not working...
I can asure you we are going to be "hard core users"

Love from a Cuple of Portugal!!

Kevin26 said...

Congratulations on aquiring your latest toy. It suits you splendidly and I'll be looking forward to stories of its use. You give meaning and reality to what many only fantasize of...

With respect,

Kevin

Tom Allen said...

Wow. Like... wow. That's totally scaryhawt, know what I mean?

Mrs. Claudia said...

Hi everyone,
Sorry I didn't reply to your comments sooner. As you can all see from my recent posts, I am back!!!

Anonymous, This belt was purchased from Walter Goethals. It is called the Carrara Concept Belt and it is custom made to your exact measurements. It is not cheap but it is definitely secure. The link is: http://users.pandora.be/carrara/carrara/carrara/Carrara%20belts.htm

MP & slave: My lifestyle site is still under construction. It is going to be kind of like www.chastitylifestyle.com (in operation not in context) so it is taking alot longer to create than I first anticipated. Please know I am diligently working on it, I promise!! I am shooting for a start date of 3/1/08 but I am making no promises!

Tom: I know exactly what you mean!! That is me though darling, scaryhawt!!! Can't wait to catch up on your blogs doll!!

To all the others, thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them!

Kisses everyone,
MrsC

Anonymous said...

I've just found this blog - on a link from the yahoo neosteel group.

Nice one. I've had no experience of the Carrara myself and I'd heard there was often a lot of delay and problems with them. Glad to know this isn't the case!

I hope it's working well and he's nicely secured L/T..

LOL

Joro.

PS Will try and join this blogger myself if poss!

Mrs. Claudia said...

joro,

I am glad you have found my blog. Thanks for the comment! The Carrara Belt is by far the most secure I have come across but it still has it's flaws. I will be doing an in depth article on the Carrara Belt, and chastity in general here in the next few weeks. It did take months to receive the belt, and communication with Walter is touch and go. Sometimes you get him to reply and sometimes you don't. If you plan on investing in the Carrara Belt, you may email me privately to discuss the positives and negatives.

Anonymous said...

yes, it is just the perfect belt. After we purchased it (we used a cb2000 and a neosteel for about 10 days at a time)my wife made me wear it for longer terms quite soon.

Now i almost wear it for 2,5 months at a time without any release and certainly no way to cum