Tuesday, February 10, 2015

In Loving Memory of Mistress Raven!!

My eternal love and gratitude for knowing this exceptional Mistress, mentor and friend. MrsClaudia



It has taken me a while to make this post. One of my closest friends passed away in the summer of 2013. She was an amazing woman, Mistress and friend. I miss her company and cherish the friendship we shared. I will miss her and her wisdom for the rest of my life. Her slave was one of the best and well trained submissives I have met. His life's purpose was to serve Mistress Raven and he did that beautifully. Mistress Raven was a blessing to all she touched and her passing will be felt by those who loved her forever. 

Hugs and Kisses Mistress Raven. We will see each other again!
MrsClaudia

1 comment:

ravensron said...

Thank you Mrs. Claudia