Friday, May 18, 2007

Portable Massage Table - a party favorite!



I am so excited I can hardly fucking stand it. As you all know we have kids in our house so play furniture is something we don't have the luxury of. I have wanted a portable massage table for months now and I finally got it. My Mother's day present was this lovely massage table. And it is no ordinary massage table. The bottom part rises (as in the picture) and the padding is extra thick. It has a wood base so many, many eye bolts can be attached. My mind is racing with all the different things I will be doing with my darling hubby this weekend.

We are going to a party Saturday night and the table is going with us. My dearest friend (Kali Ward, yes all you subs should be thoroughly jealous right about now) and I are already plotting both of our subs demise. While I am dropping my darling into complete and utter heaven (subspace for all you newbies), my wonderful mentor will be dishing out sensations he has only dreamed about. (A note for my darling subby: Don't think this is all your in store for, it is just the tip of the iceberg!!)

I never thought I would be OK with double Domming my hubby, but I am so excited about what we will do to him I am like a kid in a candy store. And I haven't even begun to think about what her little slut is in store for!! I never discuss details of our play on this blog, but I wanted to take this opportunity to share about the table. It was $150.00 off Ebay and for all those out there with kids it is perfect. It folds up and can be stored under a bed. The kids don't know what I will do with it, all they think is it is a table their daddy can massage their mommy on!


Back to the weekend! I saw for the first time a few weeks ago fireplay. I never, ever thought I would be interested in fireplay, but let me tell you IT IS HOT!!! The party host demonstrated on a fellow Domme how it is done. He scratched, just into the skin, a moon. Then he took rubbing alcohol and used a Violet Wand to make the fire. He then showed me on my arm that it really doesn't hurt a bit. Well, that sent my mind working. Needless to say, someone will be walking around for about a month with "Property of Mrs.C" on their ass!! Then the Violet Wand on it's own will be delightful. We are going to use our sub's bodies (tongues in particular) as the conductive. I am told that I will experience pleasure like I have never known. We'll see!! I'll post Monday and let you all know how it goes.

Yummy!

6 comments:

MWK said...

I LOVE my violetwand. I also had the same experience with fireplay, and have been itching to do some more!

I also LOVE my massage table and portable/collapsible St Andrew's Cross.

I hope you and your boy have a GREAT time and I can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

OK, You have me in delicious anticipation! i hope You post many details; You are an inspiration for us all. i think i'm as excited as You are.

MissBonnie said...

ohhh that massage table looks Divine, Hope you have a wonderfully wicked weekend with it.
*hugs*

MissBonnie
Collar N cuffs

saratoga said...

Claudia-

Good for you! Sounds divine.

Best,

-saratoga

Catwomanslair said...

Congrats on the massage table. I also love the idea of furniture you can use for play and then hide "in plain sight." Brilliant, especially as you make the subtle modifications. Have fun with all your new toys. And while you do not post details of your play, I'd be interested in hearing any info you care to provide as to the use of the violet wand (never used it) and using the sub's tongue as the conductor. I'm very intrigued.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a good rub down every once in awhile i just need one every day that portable massage table must be the best !