Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Update on our weekend!!

VIOLET WAND WITH ATTACHMENTS!
Let me first say that my weekend was unbelievable. It didn't end up quite the way I expected but it was still extremely fun. My fellow blogger Catwoman asked what a violet wand was. Here is a picture of a complete violet wand set.

Basically a violet wand is a electric toy. What it reminds me of are one of those electric balls you place your hands on and the electricity follows your fingers around. The exciting part of playing with one of these handy little toys is the trail. I call it a trail, the technical term escapes me. Basically you can see the spark going from the end of the wand to the persons skin. My favorite thing is to make your body the conductive. There is a piece that you place in your waistband and it transfers the current to your body. Then you can take your fingertips or tongue to pass electricity through. Very cool!!

Here is another picture of the violet wand turned on. It has many attachments to use! I tried to find a picture of the wand being used on someone but I couldn't find any cool pics. This toy is pretty expensive, running around $400.00, but if you have the cash it is a great addition to your toy chest. Having friends in the lifestyle is such a perk. You not only get lessons on how to use these kinds of toys, but you don't have to go buy expensive toys you don't even know if you will like.


We had the rare privilege of meeting the International LeatherSir 2006 and his slave lauren. We attended a flesh hook demo Saturday night and it was amazing. I am not into piercings but watching Master Kalan insert hooks into his slave was incredible. Master Kalan and slave lauren are some of the most interesting people I have ever met. Hopefully next time they are in Vegas I will have the opportunity to spend more time with them both. Here is a picture of Master Kalan and slave lauren. To learn more about Master Kalan you can visit his website here.

I am very pleased to announce my darling subby got his Frenum Piercing this weekend. With Master Kalan being an expert in piercings, I could not have had a more qualified person to pierce my hubby. Well, I will tell more about that in a minute. Let me get back to my weekend!!

So, the portable massage table was packed up and taken to the Demo and party Saturday night. After it was put together I tied down my subby tight. I knew this table would be fun but it is amazing how tight you can tie someone down to it. The only part that was able to move was his head, exactly what I wanted (wink). Once I had him where I wanted him, I whipped out the Violet Wand. First I placed the ground rod in my g-string and started running my fingers all over his body, concentrating on his nipples and cock. He was jumping all over the place. Then I took my tongue and did the same exact thing. This time the jumping was less. After I played for a while I switched gears.

I placed the ground rod in a piece of rope close to his cock. Then I put a water bottle between his legs. I crawled up on his face to see what it would feel like for his tongue to be on my clit. It sounded great, and my darling Mistress Kali told me I would love it. Well not so fast! Since the table is pretty narrow once a second person jumps on it is pretty tight. My inner thigh kept hitting his cheek and then my knee hit his shoulder. In a matter of minutes we were laughing so hard I thought I would pee my pants. I gave it another whirl but by then it was no use. It ended up being a little like ping pong. A spark would hit my inner thigh and his cheek, so he would move his head as a reflex and then hit my other thigh. I was jumping like you wouldn't believe. Finally I said "screw this" and I unhooked the wand.

Since I was getting my hubby pierced I decided to be extra nice and let him cum first. I took the next hour and teased him like you wouldn't believe. Finally, when I knew the time was drawing close to get his piercing I let him cum, twice (see how nice I am!). Come to find out there were several people listening outside the door. Fun, fun, fun!! The massage table will be going to all the parties with us from now on!! I think next time he will be the centerpiece for our appetizers!! The possibilities are endless!

When we moved into the room for the piercing Mistress Kali and I stood on each side of my hubby, holding each arm with our thighs. He had never had any kind of piercing before so I thought he would totally freak out when the needle went through, but he didn't. He was definitely a trooper!

To all my fellow Dommes, I would highly suggest getting your submissive a Frenum Piercing. First, it seems to have made his little sweet spot even sweeter. It looks totally amazing and it will provide ultimate security when he wears his chastity device. You can also click a little leash to the ring and lead him around by his cock. What fun!!! Here is a nice picture I have found showing the exact piercing I got my subby. The only difference with his jewelry is the ring, it is a solid with the ball completing the circle.


Well that was my weekend. Life is so good now I sometimes can't believe it's mine. To know where I was at a year ago, you would be hard pressed to believe I am the same person. Amazing!!

11 comments:

MissBonnie said...

I love Violet wands, but alas I don't own one.
They always make me laugh, I seem to end up with this 'Frankenstein' image in my head.

MissBonnie
Collar N cuffs

saratoga said...

Claudia-

Very nice. Sounds like you had a wonderful time indeed.

-saratoga

Anonymous said...

The violetwand WAS my favorite toy, before my eros-tek that was. Maybe next time I fly through Vegas, we'll have to get together and let you explore it.

Sounds like a GREAT time was had by all!

h said...

You have a wonderful knack for the re-telling of events.

A disclaimer:

I have no financial interest in this website or the manufacturer of the following product.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/electrosex-glove_337.html


But I've already ordered one. If it works as promised, it should enhance the effect of all our electrical toys.

as

saratoga said...

Claudia-

I forgot to add, congratulations on piercing your sub/husband's frenum. I am envious. This is something I hope to share with a long-term Female Owner one day.

-saratoga

Mrs. Claudia said...

MWK,

I have been looking at the Eros-Tek too. I really like the remote control option. Now that could be a lot of fun!! Just let me know when you are coming and we will definately get together!!

artfulsub,

Thanks for the link. I will go check it out.

saratoga,

Knowing you, I am certain one day you will have that special someone who will lead you around by your ring too!! I know it!

Ms. Bonnie,

I had the lights off, except for a small blue light in the corner and it did look a little like Frankenstein. You are so funny.

Thanks everyone for your comments. Hope you had a good weekend as well.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, the frenum piercing! It took me way too long to recover from mine... but admittedly we kept trying it out way too often at first, which didn't help. My piercing posts are some of the first things that I blogged about last year.

Just on a more practical note, I'd be interested in how well it works for you with a captive ball ring. The couple of people I talked to with one had some issues with them during intercourse - mainly that the ring kept flipping back and forth, leading to some pinching and pulling at awkward moments. That's why we went with a barbell style. The CBR, though, is a much better choice for anchoring a chastity device.

And if it's any indication, I became much, much more sensitive after mine. For the first few months, it was like having a completely different cock - or probably like it was when I was 16. You'll have a lot of fun with this.

Great review. Glad to see it was so much fun for all of you.

Mrs. Claudia said...

Mornin' tom,

It is so nice to hear from you. I understand completely playing with the piercing to early. I thought I was being gentle last night but I irritated it anyway (no intercourse for us yet).

The CBR is only being used during the healing phase. He will also be stretched from a 10g to a 8g before he is locked up. Master Kalan suggested using the CBR until he is completely healed.

I am using Mistress Lori's #8 tube where a barbell rod is used to lock the device on. The CBR will be used when he is lead around on a nice leash!!

Thanks for your comments. I am going to go read your posts on your piercing experience. I am sure it will be very informative!

helpmate hubby said...

wish i could have been there!

Catwomanslair said...

Bravo on your weekend and how you see how much you have grown. Thanks for the details on the violet wand. I was curious as to how it works while your subby gives you oral.

Anonymous said...

now this is good BDSM! awesome