Monday, February 25, 2008

What would you like to see in a Femdom Community?

I have been working on launching a Free Lifestyle Femdom Community that will focus on Femdom D/s relationships. The website will include Online Classes and Workshops, articles, Instructional and Educational Video, Chat Rooms, Message Board, Instant Messenger, User Contributions (gallery, video and user article submissions) and Current / Upcoming Events in the lifestyle. So my question is:

What other things would you like to see or options you would like to have in a Femdom Community?

I know there are many other wonderful BDSM communities out there, very good ones that I am a member of. So why am I starting another one? Well I want mine to be a little different. First and foremost, I want it to be solely Female Dominant / male submissive (although Male Dom / femsubs may join and contribute). I want it to be a portal where new people learning about this lifestyle can come and learn how to avoid pitfalls and be able to interact with other lifestyle people and learn. I know that BDSM support groups are sometimes riddled with politics and controversy and I will do all in my power to make sure that DOES NOT happen with this website. I want to keep the fantasy BS out of it and make it as true to life as it can be.

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions on what different areas you would like to see in a community like this. Whether it is particular classes, interactive systems, mentoring programs, local advertisements for groups around the country, etc. I want to make this the best lifestyle website I can, and your input would be greatly appreciated. I am not doing this for myself only, I am doing it for all the people out there that want a community they can learn and grow from.
Comments and suggestions can be submitted in two ways: You can either add comments directly to this post or you can email comments directly at my yahoo email: MrsClaudia2006@yahoo.com

I do hope to hear from you. Please keep all comments and suggestions directed at the community site. Any other comments or feedback not dealing directly with the lifestyle community will be redirected to the proper place in this blog!!

Thanks everyone,
MrsClaudia and her slave hubby!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs Claudia,
i first of all want to thank you for building a community as such. i particularly like the idea of a forum that doesn't have the "bs fantasy" stuff that you spoke of.
But rather a forum for people to encourage and share best practices.

Mrs. Claudia said...

slavetolisa,

That is the exact reason I am building the community site. Since starting this blog, and having hundreds of emails come in from sincere couples seeking guidance, I have committed my life to helping this lifestyle. Thanks for your comment. I will look forward to getting to know you at the community!
Take care and big hugs!
MrsClaudia

helpmate hubby said...

I think an ideal model for a cyber community would be akin to the one we recently lost at:

female-led-relationships.net

From there it would be great if we could start some meet and greets.

Anonymous said...

Mrs Claudia,
i have another idea (we spoke on IM about this)
podcast interviews with other couples? i think that would be good :-)
Lisa and i would love to chat about that..
sincerely,
slavetolsia

Anonymous said...

I would like to see videos and pictures

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Claudia and sub hubby,

I love your idea as mentioned in your blog. As a submissive in search, it has been a daunting task to find sincere Lady in the present communities as they are. Most, like Collarme, Alt, MyDomeSpace and MyDungeonSpace are filled with fantasy thrill seekers who simply want to get the kink out by talking about it. As well, there has been a great many Pro-Dommes that have filled the pages on Collarme and most are disguising the fact that they seek to provide a service for cash; sending out very detailed forms to be filled out asking for financial information etc...

As a sincere seeker I would be very happy to learn and share my experience with others like me hopefully find a Lady whom I can adore. Your relationship is very inspiring in that it points to an aspiration I hold very dear. Congratulations!

I would be honoured if you would forward any information you have on your new community and I would be happy to join and spread the word through my Yahoo 360 blog.

Sincerely,
~i~

Anonymous said...

As a woman who has just been introduced to this, I'd love to find some ideas I could use.

I have been particularly interested in Elise Sutton's "procedures," as they might give me a place to start and to see what I might enjoy, but I don't want to pay the hundreds of dollars for her magazine when that's the only part I'm interested in.

We're doing pretty well with the relationship part of it (he's doing the dishes now!) but I'd love some guidance to find what might work for us sexually.

Amanda's Knight said...

i totally agree with idolater, it would be nice to cut out some of the fluff that the other sites have. A community atmosphere would be nice.

Would also be really nice to have a way to allow single men to have two resources: how to introduce the lifestyle to their current Wife, and maybe a meeting place for single men and Dominant Women. i feel a chord struck, because i was in need of both those services during my past.

When i was single, i needed a way to meet people, and then once i married my Wife, i needed encouragement to come clean to Her. Maybe expounding on this we could develop a resource that i have yet to find: a good listing of BDSM munch groups and links broken down by state? To promote people meeting together.

i love the ideas You have about education for beginners too. i am expecting great things from this!

Anonymous said...

My wife and I bought our first strap on. I didn't like it at first, but after I rode her like she rides me, I moaned and grind and just literally let loose, after it was all said and done, she couldn't take her eyes off me all night, not only because she's in love with me too, but I was able to feel comfortable sexually, and satisfy her hunger as well. I will do it again!

Mrs. Claudia said...

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful ideas. I am diligently working very hard on the site and I am hoping to get it up and ready here soon.

Anonymous, I am not sure what your comment translates to in regard to this post, but I think it is wonderful that you and your Wife are becoming more expressive sexually.

Hugs,
MrsC