Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Well here we go!!!

I just decided to start my own blog documenting my journey into a FemDom marriage. I will share my search on the internet for other real life FemDom's and how my marriage has changed in the past few months since I have chosen this lifestyle. I will share my struggles and successes. What I hope to gain by this blog is feedback from others who share this lifestyle. Since a female dominated marriage is not the norm, there are struggles I go through in my head. Being fed the line that "nice girls don't cause conflict", I will journal how I am handling this syndrome and unleashing myself into the woman I have always been. Powerful, intellegant, sexy, beautiful and commanding. One day I will have my husband also post to this blog to share his struggles with coming to terms with being a real life submissive, and not the fantasy that is portrayed on the internet.

Most of all I hope to help other new Femdom's. Help them to distinquish fastasy from reality. Help them to not just fulfill a fantasy for their husbands, but to embrace the wonderful benefits that FemDom has for them too. I struggled for many years in my marriage with just doing the FemDom thing to please my husband. It was not a good thing for myself, my husband or our marriage.

Finally, I will share where we started, how things went so wrong, and then finally how I put the marriage back together again. To all that read this blog, I hope to help and guide you to the true pleasure of a FemDom marriage.

4 comments:

Polyfetishist said...

I think I remember seeing you on FemmeDomme.com.

Glad to see another woman willing to share her story. I do hope your husband does post as well.

Ms Alice said...

Good Luck Claudia.
It's a difficult way but once somebody finds the right path, it's a bliss!

Mrs. Claudia said...

Hi polyfetishist. I do post often on Femmedomme.com. Thank you for reading my blog.

Ms. Alice, wise words you speak. I am living in bliss!

:-)

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Mrs. Claudia. I just started reading your blog. Good luck with everything!

Best regards,
Thomas.