Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Do you want to be notified when I have updated my blog?


I am putting together a distribution list of anyone who would like to be notified via email when I have updated my blog. I will BCC everyone on the list so your email address will be hidden. Please do not worry about me selling or sharing your email address with anyone. I will also NEVER, EVER send any kind of spam. I will take all measures necessary to ensure your email address is kept in strict confidence.

If you are interested please email me at MrsClaudia2006@yahoo.com and I will add you to the distribution list.


My next post will be on Tease and Denial - What is in it for the Domme? It will be an eye opening post indeed.

1 comment:

Stacy G said...

I have added you to my Google Reader...which I have just recently discovered and LOVE. :D