Friday, June 8, 2007

Midori's Wild Side Weekend in Sin City

Our little ole' town is being graced by one of the most well known BDSM experts. Midori Fetish Diva is coming to Vegas June 23 and 24th. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Here is a description of the classes she is giving.

Date: June 23rd & 24th

Location: The RACK

Current Sponsors: TNG Las Vegas, SinCity D/s, Nawayoi.com

Classes:

Beyond Twisted: Kink Outside the Box.

A sadist must of course be a dominant. A submissive must of course be a masochist. Right? Wrong! Come along as Midori explodes the standard definitions of kink roles and expands the idea of what kink is all about. In "Beyond Twisted," she maps out a fine-tuned and flexible framework that anyone can use to help describe their deviant desires. And as we all know, that's the first step to fulfilling them!This is a class for those who don't quite fit into the standard boxes... and for anyone who's curious about their own possibly untapped potential! Appropriate experience level: A class for the curious beginner as well as the advanced, experienced player. Tentative Ticket Price $15

Predicament Bondage.

Here's a class for fun-loving, wicked tops and for bottoms who enjoy a challenge. A predicament bondage creates a situation where the bottom is 'between a rock and a hard place.' Which ever direction the bottom moves has consequences, either physical or psychological. It can challenge your endurance, your pain threshold, or your pride.The class will include several demos, and you may have an opportunity to volunteer for one. If you're a service bottom or an escape artist, you may get a new challenge! Appropriate experience level: Some bondage experience preferred but not mandatory. Tentative Ticket Price $15

Erotic Foot Pampering for Lovers.

A special new class for sensuous couples! Learn how to create total body erotic pleasure in your lover through his or her feet. In this interactive class you'll learn how to sensually wash, create sexy foot spas, massage for sexual pleasure,over come foot-shyness, and incorporate foot pleasures into fantastic sex. Midori, the author of 'Foot and Shoe Worship' tells all. A class for couples and intimate friends. Bring two or three fluffy towels. Other equipment provided. Appropriate experience level: This class is suitable for beginners and experienced alike. Class Limited to 30 people. This is a couples event. Tentative Ticket Price $35.

There is a fourth class called "Hand and Foot Bondage" that I am not attending. I am not a big fan of hand and foot bondage but I am sure the class will be fun for those who are. I am pretty sure the entire event is sold out but if you are in the Las Vegas area on the dates listed above, go to Desert Rose Power Exchange Yahoo group for information. Do a search for "Midori" and the appropriate person to contact will be shown.

I am a huge fan of bondage and I am really excited about the Predicament Bondage class. My subby is an escape artist so I will learn some new, fun and interesting positions to put him in. Then the Erotic Foot Massage class is my next favorite. I LOVE foot worship, I even think I might have a little foot fetish myself. I adore having my feet massaged, pampered and worshiped. I will post how things go after the event. It is bound to be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

I'd recommend attending EVERYTHING, lol.

Midori's outside the box workshop is also tremendous, it really makes you think. And if she is doing a sensuous flogging workshop GO!! Her demos are the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Enjoy!