Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Our weekend - Eggs, Midori and the Crown Suite!

This post is going to be in two sections. The first will describe our Midori experience. The second will describe our weekend at the Crown Suite at the Alexis Park Resort.


Now, Onto my first post!!!

As I posted earlier, Fetish Diva Midori came to Las Vegas this past weekend. First, I would like to thank Mateo at Nawa Yoi for bringing Midori to Las Vegas. He did a fabulous job organizing and orchestrating the entire event. There were so many people that helped make this weekend spectacular.

I decided to make this weekend extra special for my darling subby. He has been through so much lately so I took the opportunity and made it into a real special weekend. More on that in the next post!


Let me start with the Midori event. Saturday was nice, beginning with Beyond Twisted. It was a class explaining the different combinations of lifestyle persona's. She explained things so well, breaking it down into the basic, well known categories: Dominant, submissive, Sadist, masochist, switch, Top and bottom. She then described in detail the combinations that make up the personalities in our lifestyle. Very informative, especially for those who play with different people. I have learned that I am in a few different categories: I am a regular ole' Dominant, which is my prominent character. Then I also am at some times, a Dominant Sadist. Another one I already knew. What threw me for a loop was when she explained the Dominant masochist. At first I didn't think I was but then she explained.


"What about when a Dominant or Top instructs the submissive or bottom to massage the Domme with a flogger or use hot wax?" Doesn't this make the Domme a masochist too? Well shit, I guess it does. I would have never taken myself for a masochist, as I HATE pain, but I do LOVE hot wax and floggers, go figure!! Then finally I am a Domme in training. Ms. Kali Ward is training me which actually puts me in a "service sub" or "Training Top" capacity. Very interesting class.


Then the second class was Foot Pampering. She gave home made recipes for creams, soaks and scrubs. All of them are completely edible which is perfect for the licking portion of the pampering. I was thoroughly pampered and spoiled, ending the nice massage with some well deserved toe sucking and licking. It was very hot!!! Mostly though, this class was like something you would have watched on Real Sex. It was not really lifestyle in the way I thought it would be.



Then Sunday was my most favorite class - PREDICAMENT BONDAGE!!! First, I was originally scheduled to be the female volunteer. After much discussion with Midori and my husband, it was decided that I was not the right person for the presentation. I am not a bondage enthusiast on the receiving end. I do not sit around dreaming of being tied up - I dream about being the rigger! I do, on the other hand, have the perfect little subby for the job - my husband. He LOVES being in bondage and predicament bondage is perfect for him. He is an escape artist and I specifically took this class to learn. It was friggin' priceless. The Rack had a suspension system that hooks a sex swing to it. It is perfect for predicament bondage and I am including a picture for your viewing pleasure. It is on my list of toys to get. It completely breaks down and can be stored in a closet. Here is a picture of it!!

Midori first tied his cock and balls up and placed a spreader bar between his legs. Then she placed nipple clamps on him, that had been tied to a large O ring attached to the top of the swing. Then she placed a pitcher of water in his right hand and had his left hand tied so if he moved his arms, it pulled on the nipple clamps. She of course had him pour her a few glasses of water. When he would try and straighten his legs it would tighten the rope around his balls, but when he would try and kneel lower it would pull on his nipple clamps. So wicked. Then she added raw eggs. She placed one under his arm that had the pitcher of water in it and one under his right foot. Then she tied scissors just out of reach so if he tried to get them, it would pull everything. Lastly, she removed the egg under his foot and placed it between his ass cheeks. He was instructed to not break or drop either egg. He was then told he could cut himself free if he could get the scissors. It was priceless, I wish I could have taken pictures.

So that was Midori. Stay tuned for the other half of our weekend!!

3 comments:

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

So pleased you (both, lol) had a good time!

I too found "Beyond Twisted" a very useful seminar ... its great to know how many of exist outside the usual kinky boxes!

Ms160
Ms160s Abode
FetishLore

Maria's blog said...

I am enamored with the thought of foot worship and having my feet pampered and licked. Would you be able to share the recipes for creams, soaks and scrubs?

Ms Maria

Lady_von_S said...

Thanks for sharing about the various types of persona mixtures. I shared this with my husband (also my sub) and he was very interested as we are both still finding out who we are in FemDom. I personally relate to the Dom-masochist - I love being spanked and flogged and it's been hard trying to put my desires which seemed submissive into the role of a Dom. Nice to know I'm not the "only one". :)