Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kinky Karnival 2007 is here!!

The 2007 Kinky Karnival is almost here. It takes place Saturday July 28th at 8:00 pm. There will be fun and games for all. It is a fundraiser for the St. Therese Foundation. This foundation helps raise money for children who's parents suffer from AIDS. I will be participating in a few of the booths throughout the evening.

I will be manning the Jail where I will go and arrest Dom/mes and subby sluts who need punishment. The only way the arrested party can escape my wrath is if they are bailed out. If they aren't they are at my mercy for a 1/2 hour. I have already made a rule that my personal little slut may not be bailed out.

Then I will be at the kissing booth for 20 minutes where you may kiss me (wherever I say) for a donation. Get your lips ready for some serious body worship sluts!

Finally, I will be doing the Fashion Show where our delicious Lady C's Leather will be having Ms. Kali Ward and I show off her wonderful leather wear. I promise it will be HOT, HOT, HOT!!

So, if anyone lives in Vegas, or is close enough to come by, please join us this Saturday at the Ramrood in Vegas. The address is: 900 Karen Ave. Las Vegas, NV

Here is the link to the Kinky Karnival website for anyone interested in attending. Again, I promise it will be a great time!!

Kisses,
Mrs. Claudia

No comments: