Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stupid, pathetic, idiot MEN!!! I hope you don't have one of these!!

Why do some men think life is all about them? Why do they think that they are "owed" certain things because they supposedly "love their Wives"? Then they think their Wives are prudish or not interested in Ds? These guys are total fucking losers. No matter what, they will not find fulfilment or happiness because it is all about THEM!!! Well what about their Wives? Why shouldn't it be also about them?? If these loser husbands have the audacity to think that as long as they say "Hey honey, I love you and I have been around for 20 years" that should be enough they have another thing coming!! They say to them selves "Oh, come on baby, what is your problem. I want to pretend to be submissive as long as you do exactly what I want you to do and I don't have to do anything else but be the center of the universe. Fuck you honey, it should be good enough that I grace you with my presence everyday. Don't you know wifey, this marriage is all about me and what you can do for ME!! And let me tell you something, if you don't do exactly what I want, when I want it, I will treat you even more like shit, ignore you completely and go off and live in some fantasy land where I can pretend to be at the mercy of some woman, just as long as she is also making everything about me."

Men like this are so totally fucking pathetic it is scary. I feel so bad for their Wives, these women could be married to someone who adores and appreciates them. These women could have everything they have ever dreamed of, if they would just kick these losers to the curb and actually find someone who would treat them like Queens. If there are any wives reading this and this is hitting close to home, I have this to say: YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS. YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED, CHERISHED AND ADORED. YOU DESERVE TOTAL ADORATION FROM THE MAN IN YOUR LIFE. YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

People think I hate internet fantasy land, and this proves why I do. These guys go and look at sites that make it all about them. They think that women want to go around giving endless attention to these pathetic men, without getting anything in return. Who the hell would want to do anything where they don't get something out of it?? A man who thinks his Wife will want to tease him daily, denying his orgasms and not give her anything back is totally living in fantasy land. If the husband isn't going to put his Wife on a pedestal and make her feel attractive, adored and cherished, why does he think she will ever want to anything for him??

I am not even talking about having to live a supposed 24/7 D/s marriage. Not everyone in this lifestyle wants it to be all the time. I am talking about making your Wife feel like she did when you first met. I am talking about not taking her for granted and not making everything about you. When you married didn't you say you would "Love, honor and CHERISH??" Did that go out the window the minute your Wife had nothing left to give? Don't you realize that you will end up happier in the end if you adore and cherish your Wife?? Don't you realize that she will WANT to take more control of you if you make her feel attractive and special? I guess not!!

In my marriage, I feel loved and cherished. My husband makes me feel like I am his whole world, showing me respect and adoration. He doesn't go around doing everything for me and he has his own personality. He gets a lot out of this marriage because he gives. By him giving to me, it gives me the energy and desire to give back to him. Women in general are very giving creatures, but they can't give if they aren't being replenished. That is the husbands job - to replenish!!

I guess I am done ranting and raving. I have one thing more to say to these men - stay in your little world, jacking off to thoughts of the whole world revolving around you and you not ever having to do anything but take, take, take. I can promise you that no woman, unless she is paid, will ever want to do anything remotely Ds with you. You have nothing to give because you are a leach, sucking the very life out of your Wives. Taking what you can and never giving anything back. You are right where you deserve to be - in a pathetic , miserable world. I hope you are happy!!! LOSER!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my own circle of friends - and I admit that I may have a very special, carefully selected group of friends - I really don't see any sign that one gender is more (or less) loving and attentive.

I love pleasing my beloved. And she likes for me to be happy. Hopefully that will be true always and forever.

ravensron said...

You seem very angry on this, Ma'am. But I do agree with you 100%. Considering what I hear from many women, you should have taught the class on this at Thunder-in-the-Mountains.

Dirty Guy said...

Honestly, I am terrified that I am one of these men that you describe. However, I believe with the core of my being that my wife is just as guilty as I am for our situation. I would love to adore her and worship her. She has no interest in me and does not want care about interacting with me in any way.

the cherub said...

I am glad I am not this man. My Wife/Lover/Mistress/Slave have a loving and suportive relationship. We support and keep each other lever and stable. Up until recently she was a stay at home Mom but that has changed with my hours being reduced. now i admit that i was a bit depressed about this and i've had a lot of bad luck over the last few years finding work. But i did not make it all about me and my love would not let me even if i did.

Thank you for this post i hope its a wake up call for "do-me" men.

Stacy G said...

:clap: Amen!!! Or maybe that should be Awomen! lol I'm sure there is something that triggered your anger on this, it happens to me too at times. So many posers, users and wannabes.

dirty guy have you considered that you can love, cherish and adore even if she has no interest in interacting with you? If you honestly would love to adore and worship, start doing it by whatever means you are able but don't label it as Ds or femdom.